On July 19th New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker will be hosting a football camp for children in grades 1 through 8. The camp will be held at Boonton High School in Boonton, New Jersey and will include some of the following activities:
Jets Eric Decker To Host Kids ProCamp
Campers will experience various stations, specializing in fundamental skills of football. Individual groups will be small to ensure that each camper gets maximum instruction.
Campers will participate in games, stations, and skill contests during the Citi Eric Decker Football ProCamp. Each camper will be placed on a team according to his or her age.
Eric Decker will give talks highlighting the finer points of the game of football and beyond. Parents and guests will be able to listen to camp guests in designated areas at each location.
About Tyson RauchA lifelong fan of the New York Jets and season ticket holder since 1994.
- New York Jets Preseason Game #3: Six storylines to follow
- Observations From The New York Jets 25-17 Victory Over The Bengals
- New York Jets Preseason Game #2: Six Storylines To Follow
- Banged Up Secondary Puts Pressure On The New York Jets Pass Rush
- New York Jets Depth Chart Remains A Work In Progress